Dear RPS I, II & III Seminar Participants,
As discussed during the RPS seminars, we are pleased to invite all RPS Seminar participants to submit abstracts and papers in advance of the RPS Conference, which will be held from June 2-5, 2016 on the ICU campus in Tokyo. Below you will find instructions for submitting the abstracts and papers. Please note that participation in the RPS Conference is contingent on the submission of an abstract and paper. Also, papers must be new, original works written specifically for RPS.
Given our multi-disciplinary approach, we would like to encourage you to consider submitting poetry, creative writing, or artwork in lieu of an abstract and paper. It will be wonderful if we can intersperse academic papers with creative contributions.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and papers.
Jeremiah Alberg, Professor of Philosophy and Religion, ICU
Paul Hastings, Executive Director, Japan ICU Foundation
Alexander Hinton, Professor of Anthropology and Global Affairs, Rutgers University
Giorgio Shani, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, ICU
- Due on October 30, 2015 for RPS I & RPS II participants.
- Due on December 15, 2015 for RPS III participants.
- No more than 500 words in Microsoft Word format, Times New Roman size 12 font.
- In lieu of an abstract, please describe the poetry, creative writing or artwork that you plan to submit for the RPS Conference.
- Due on April 15, 2016 for RPS I, II & III participants
- Required for participation in RPS Conference
- No more than 15 pages double-spaced, Times New Roman size 12 font
- Clearly written for broad readership
- For those of you submitting poetry, creative writing or artwork, please use the same form, if possible.